Firmware Update für SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO1:1 VC USD (Modell F017) für Canon
Dear users and potential purchasers of Tamron interchangeable lenses. Thank you for using Tamron products.
We wish to notify you regarding the availability of a firmware update for our SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO1:1 VC USD (Model F017) for Canon.
SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD (Model F017) for Canon
A firmware update will not be required for lenses with these serial numbers.
1. When used in combination with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, behavior where the camera takes several seconds to start up when first switched on after mounting the lens has been improved.
2. When used in combination with the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, behavior where power consumption was high with the lens mounted and where the camera’s battery charge would continue to drain even when the camera was switched off and stowed with the lenses mounted has been improved.
How to update the firmware
1. The firmware can be updated using the TAP-in Console (sold separately).
- Click here for TAP-in Console product information. - An online help on the steps to follow when updating firmware with the TAP-in Console can be found here.
2. For those who do not own a TAP-in Console and require firmware update service, please contact your local Tamron distributor for more details.
Note: This overwrite service will only apply to products which were legally and officially imported into the EU, Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine, and distributed by an authorized Tamron Europe distributor (see also: Grey market).