Dear users and potential purchasers of Tamron interchangeable lenses.
Thank you for using Tamron products and for your continuous support.
Please kindly note the following when using a Tamron lens on the Canon EOS 6D Mark II.
1. We would like to ask you to turn OFF the “Lens aberration correction” functions included in the camera’s menu prior to use. However, you can turn off the function only in Program modes (Creative Zone), i.e. Program AE, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, Manual exposure mode.
2. It has been found that an error will occur with activated “Lens aberration correction” functions with the Tamron lenses listed below in “Live View” Mode. Deactivating the “Lens aberration correction” functions will remedy this error.
- SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD (Model F012)
- SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD (Model F013)
- SP 85mm F/1.8 Di VC USD (Model F016)
* Please remove and re-insert the camera battery when the error occurs.
We sincerely apologize to all users and potential purchasers for any inconvenience this issue may cause.