5 Year European Warranty
Tamron lenses are known for their superb quality. That's why Tamron offers a Europe-wide extended warranty to 5 years upon successful product registration, within two months of purchase. Once registered, your lens will be eligible for service under the 5 year warranty in any of the countries listed below.
The extended warranty is a voluntary benefit that requires consumer registration within two months from date of purchase. The most important terms and conditions of the 5 year warranty are:
- You purchased the lens after 1st January 2013.
- You are the end consumer and a resident of the European Union or one of the following countries: Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Turkey or Ukraine.
- You register the lens within 2 months of the purchase date.
- You have bought the lens from a recognised dealer in the EU or one of the following countries: Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Turkey or Ukraine.
- The lens was imported into the EU or Andorra, Gibraltar, Iceland, Norway, Turkey or Ukraine using official channels of Tamron Europe GmbH (please also refer to information on grey market).
- You are the first owner of the lens (the extended 5 year warranty is not transferable).
You can register your lens online, by post or fax (see below).
When your online registration is successfully completed, you will automatically receive confirmation by e-mail. If you are not registered with Tamron yet, you will first receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Please click on the included link to complete the so-called double opt-in identification. If there are any discrepancies during the online registration process, your registration will be given provisional status. In these cases, we will check and correct the information provided about the lens where necessary. Your registration will then either be accepted or rejected within a few days; in each case you will be automatically notified by e-mail. Should you not hear from us within 6 weeks, please contact us by email at sales(at)intro2020.co.uk.
If you require assistance please contact us by email at sales(at)intro2020.co.uk.
To register by fax or by post, please use the tear-off section of the warranty card (see below) provided in the lens box or download a form here. The form can be filled in on the computer and then printed out.
When registering by fax or by post you will also receive a confirmation or possibly a rejection. This will be sent by email if you have given us an email address, otherwise by post.
When making a claim please send the product together with a copy of the 5 year warranty confirmation and a copy of your proof of purchase. For information on how to process a claim please consult the local distributor in your country
Please also note that Tamron is not obliged to repair a lens which was illegally imported into the EU (please also refer to information on grey market).
A Tamron lens which was purchased after April 1, 2013 and legally imported into Europe includes the warranty card pictured below in your local language.
Please note that this card replaces the 1 year European warranty card that was placed in the box of each officially imported Tamron lens until recently.
If neither of the above cards were included in the lens box, please either contact your dealer or the local distributor in your country.