Underlining its leading position in imaging processes, Tamron expanded beyond the conventional photography market and became a manufacturer of integrated optoelectronic products. Today, as well as classic interchangeable camera lenses, Tamron develops and produces lenses for camcorders, digital cameras, CCTV lenses, ultra-precision components for optical systems and accessories for electronic imaging.
- Interchangeable lenses for digital (SLR) cameras
- Fixed focal lengths for wide-angle, tele and macro photography
- Zoom lenses with various focal length ranges.
- Video lenses for commercial applications, such as surveillance, automation and image processing. (CCTV)
- Camcorder lenses
- Industrial auto-focus equipment and prototype lenses for digital cameras
- Optical components
- Precision forms
- High-precision plastic products.